Who Am I? Posted April 23, 2005 Posted April 23, 2005 Hi! Well I was wondering if you could make me a banner and avi. I already has a picture here on the link below. [B][URL=http://animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/guys75.jpg]Click Here[/URL] [/B] For the banner can you put, [COLOR=RoyalBlue]'Who Am I? Why Am I Here?'[/COLOR] And for the avi showing the guy's head and neck or something. Thank You!
Who Am I? Posted April 23, 2005 Author Posted April 23, 2005 Yea but for the banner could you make the words a bit bigger with a cursive writing? Thanks! :animesmil Oh yeah..uhh..I tried to put the avatar but it doesn't work. It won't show up. Can someone else try since NashvilleDream isn't here please??
NashvilleDream Posted April 24, 2005 Posted April 24, 2005 I don't know about the avatar since I don't remember how you put one up... but I'll give you the URLs Avi: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/NashvilleDreamer/AviWhoAmI.jpg[/url] Banner: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/NashvilleDreamer/BannerWhoAmI.jpg[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now