Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Heya can someone pretty please make me a chobits banner to go in my Sig? I want it to have Chii and Dark Chii on it. Or just Dark Chii. And I want it to say
I am only a Shadow
I do not exist
in a small but readable font and/or to say No-One on it.
So can someone make it for me? please? :animeswea
Posted
No no I did mean Elda, sorry, I've only read book 3 and 4 and I've seen movies 1,2 and 3 and they don't mention her name. It's awesome though thank you so much! :D :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...