demonchild781 Posted April 25, 2005 Posted April 25, 2005 Hello again every one. What I would like is something to unite the 2 rpgs I'm in currently. My rpg is "Angels Must Die" (my character is seeking revenge for being wronged by God/Angels). The other rpg is "Welcome to your Lesson on Love" were I play a badboy that has been through some horrible trials causing his hard outershell. I'd like something that kind of combines them together with some quote stating how they are a like yet different, or something. (I like people to be creative so I'm trying not to limit that). I'm going to keep my current avi, but would like just a new banner theme. Pictures: [URL=http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Flats/3954/kamuro04.jpg]Jace[/URL] [URL=http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/FF7DVD/ffac27.jpg]Reoan[/URL] The color sitting should be something that sets the mood to be a little depressing, but not too morbid. Splash of red or highlighting a certain part to make it stand out more. Nothing too flashy or plain. I think that's all of it. Any questions just let me know.Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now