Jump to content
OtakuBoards

A good Gainax website


Recommended Posts

Guest Jim Hawking
Posted
Hey, Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I was wondering if anyone knows a good Gainax website. Every time I try to find one I always end up with Japanese Text. I don't have a program that can translate so if you know any good ones in English could you please tell me. What I'm looking for is a history of it, ands what they have made, stuff like that.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Not really a website but
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gainax[/url]

this is the Gainax website but its out of date
[url]http://www.gainax.co.jp/top-e.html[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...