OtakuBoards

What is your favorite Anime Series

Kuramasgrl

Welcome to the OtakuBoards! Discussions dealing with anime need to be posted in the Anime Lounge. Since there is a similar thread of this topic in that forum currently on the front page I am not going to move this thread but lock it. You can post in that thread by clicking [u][URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=45071]here.[/URL][/u]

We here on the OtakuBoards have a very high standard when it comes to our post quality. Make sure when you start a thread and/or respond to an existing thread you make them well thought out with care given to your grammar. A mispelling here or there is ok, we just want to make sure the posts are easy to read. Random lists are not acceptable. Be sure to explain why you listed the items you did.

For example: My favorite anime series of all time is Robotech. The reason it is so special to me is for several reasons. When it first came out in the mid-1980's there was nothing else like it on television. Animation on television was limited to Hanna Barbera and didn't address adult issues like war, death, interracial relationships and love. Robotech was the first time I had seen an animated series that didn't talk down to kids but addressed these issues head on. I also have a soft spot for the series since it reminds me of my childhood when things were much easier than they are now!

After you read through several threads you will get the hang of the type of posts we like here on the site. If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Have fun posting!

-Panda