Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I love women. I don't find other guys attractive in the least. I mean the sweat, the BO, the masculine figure, [i]it[/i] and [i]them[/i]... how could a guy possibly be attracted to another guy?
Posted
well, I don't think the gay people in the forum thought they had to advertise their sexual preference. I'm a guy and I'm straight, but I don't put it in my signature or anything. Maybe we should make a seperate art sub-forum for the making of gay banners and avatars? Sorry if I sound a bit harsh, but really, whats the point of this thread? We don't have enough gay threads for you? :animenose
Posted
Look a little further in the theads and you will find one about "How straight are you?" and one titled "Coming out stories"

You just have to look further than the first two pages of threads to find them. :animesmil I don't think we need to have tons of threads on this topic to discuss it.
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms]As mentioned, we really don't need a ton of threads about this topic--seek and ye will find. ;)

Thread closed.[/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...