gothicserenity Posted April 27, 2005 Posted April 27, 2005 ....gay people. I've only seen like 3 threads. I'm bi and from manitoba canada Where is everyone from??
Bloodseeker Posted April 27, 2005 Posted April 27, 2005 I love women. I don't find other guys attractive in the least. I mean the sweat, the BO, the masculine figure, [i]it[/i] and [i]them[/i]... how could a guy possibly be attracted to another guy?
Kamuro Posted April 27, 2005 Posted April 27, 2005 well, I don't think the gay people in the forum thought they had to advertise their sexual preference. I'm a guy and I'm straight, but I don't put it in my signature or anything. Maybe we should make a seperate art sub-forum for the making of gay banners and avatars? Sorry if I sound a bit harsh, but really, whats the point of this thread? We don't have enough gay threads for you? :animenose
SunfallE Posted April 27, 2005 Posted April 27, 2005 Look a little further in the theads and you will find one about "How straight are you?" and one titled "Coming out stories" You just have to look further than the first two pages of threads to find them. :animesmil I don't think we need to have tons of threads on this topic to discuss it.
Persona Posted April 28, 2005 Posted April 28, 2005 Well I know my bi friend who is in this forum, like SunfallE said you have to look farther than two threads....
Sara Posted April 28, 2005 Posted April 28, 2005 [font=trebuchet ms]As mentioned, we really don't need a ton of threads about this topic--seek and ye will find. ;) Thread closed.[/font]
Recommended Posts