Kairi Posted April 28, 2005 Posted April 28, 2005 [CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]Hey everyone...another banner for me please...do whatever you'd like with it. you have a choice of which phrase to put in for the banner...either... I will not only die for you...I will live for you. I don't give them hell...I just tell them the truth and they think it's hell. If you can't feel the pain...you won't feel the joy. Every man dies...not every man really lives.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER] [U] [URL=http://www.we-love-anime.com/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=2048]Bloody Tears[/URL] [/U] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] [CENTER]thank you very much...have fun. [/CENTER][/COLOR]
Persona Posted April 28, 2005 Posted April 28, 2005 [URL=http://img141.echo.cx/img141/4848/kairibanner9vk.gif]Banner[/URL] [COLOR=DarkRed]I gave it a go..if you need anything changed just post it here.[/COLOR]
Kairi Posted April 28, 2005 Author Posted April 28, 2005 Thats awesome Momo...I sent you a PM for some minor changes if you'd like to do them. thanx...lets see what others can do as well:).
Persona Posted April 28, 2005 Posted April 28, 2005 [COLOR=DarkRed]Alright I fixed it...if it is still not to your liking than pm me again to tell me what is wrong.[/COLOR] [URL=http://img169.echo.cx/img169/8849/kairibanner0jy.gif]Blood Tears Banner[/URL]
Kairi Posted April 29, 2005 Author Posted April 29, 2005 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][CENTER]Here's another picture to incorperate into the banner if you all think that it'll look better...[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR] [URL=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y158/IceSton2/vin.jpg]Bloody Tears 2[/URL]
Persona Posted May 1, 2005 Posted May 1, 2005 [QUOTE=Kairi][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][CENTER]Here's another picture to incorperate into the banner if you all think that it'll look better...[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR] [URL=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y158/IceSton2/vin.jpg]Bloody Tears 2[/URL][/QUOTE] [COLOR=DarkRed]Lol..okay I have added the picture to the banner. Here it is[B]:[/B][/COLOR] [URL=http://img257.echo.cx/img257/9848/kairibanner6kq.gif][COLOR=DarkRed]BANNER[/COLOR][/URL]
Kairi Posted May 1, 2005 Author Posted May 1, 2005 For lack of a better word....amazing! Thank you very much.
Persona Posted May 3, 2005 Posted May 3, 2005 No problem, need anything else pm me. Man...I really love the blood face glowing like that :animesmil
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now