Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]Hey everyone...another banner for me please...do whatever you'd like with it. you have a choice of which phrase to put in for the banner...either...

I will not only die for you...I will live for you.

I don't give them hell...I just tell them the truth and they think it's hell.

If you can't feel the pain...you won't feel the joy.

Every man dies...not every man really lives.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[U]
[URL=http://www.we-love-anime.com/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=2048]Bloody Tears[/URL] [/U]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[CENTER]thank you very much...have fun. [/CENTER][/COLOR]
Posted
[URL=http://img141.echo.cx/img141/4848/kairibanner9vk.gif]Banner[/URL]


[COLOR=DarkRed]I gave it a go..if you need anything changed just post it here.[/COLOR]
Posted
Thats awesome Momo...I sent you a PM for some minor changes if you'd like to do them. thanx...lets see what others can do as well:).
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]Alright I fixed it...if it is still not to your liking than pm me again to tell me what is wrong.[/COLOR]


[URL=http://img169.echo.cx/img169/8849/kairibanner0jy.gif]Blood Tears Banner[/URL]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][CENTER]Here's another picture to incorperate into the banner if you all think that it'll look better...[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[URL=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y158/IceSton2/vin.jpg]Bloody Tears 2[/URL]
Posted
[QUOTE=Kairi][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][CENTER]Here's another picture to incorperate into the banner if you all think that it'll look better...[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[URL=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y158/IceSton2/vin.jpg]Bloody Tears 2[/URL][/QUOTE]



[COLOR=DarkRed]Lol..okay I have added the picture to the banner. Here it is[B]:[/B][/COLOR]


[URL=http://img257.echo.cx/img257/9848/kairibanner6kq.gif][COLOR=DarkRed]BANNER[/COLOR][/URL]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...