Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Woah. . . that is very sweet ^_^ Excellent job SaiyanPrincessX. I like it very much :D

As for why she didn't post it in the Test Forum? - easy. . she knew I don't read there, and decided to put it in here for me. . YOU HEARD ME!! . . LOL, sorry :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]It's cool, it's cool.............

Why didn't you post this in the Test Forum???? [/B][/QUOTE]
Thanks,and I didn't put it in the test forum because I wanted to show it in the "Nintnedo" forum,so nintendo lovers could see it. I wasn't testing to see if it worked either. NorykoAngelcry,you scare me.. Lol!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...