Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Hello again all...

It's really late, so bear with me on this. :p

I've seen a lot of people in my area take a recent interest in lacrosse, professionally and otherwise. I was wondering if anyone else had taken in this interest.

Being a Native American and lacrosse being my native sport, I have always been interested in it. But like I said, I was wondering if anyone else has taken an interest, and even further, taken an interest in the Professional game.

The NLL (National Lacrosse League) is somewhat small, it has ten teams in ten major cities. Anaheim, Arizona, [B]Buffalo[/B], Calgary, Colorado, Minnesota, Philadelphia, Rochester, San Jose, and Toronto.

Is there anyone else out there?[/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...