Guest Jim Hawking Posted May 2, 2005 Posted May 2, 2005 I can't belive I'm gonna ask for this, but since I just finshed Chain of Memories as Riku I was wondering if some one could make me a Avi of Mickey... Yes, I said Mickey. And for a banner if some one could make me one with Riku on one side and mickey on the other, with the words "Walking this road...without you...to remake forgotten promises...and meet you at road's end..." Well, if it's too much trouble could you just put my name on it.
Xyandar Posted May 2, 2005 Posted May 2, 2005 [quote name='Jim Hawking']I can't belive I'm gonna ask for this, but since I just finshed Chain of Memories as Riku I was wondering if some one could make me a Avi of Mickey... Yes, I said Mickey. And for a banner if some one could make me one with Riku on one side and mickey on the other, with the words "Walking this road...without you...to remake forgotten promises...and meet you at road's end..." Well, if it's too much trouble could you just put my name on it.[/quote] Well I got your Avitar. I made the banner and photoshop made an error as i tried to save it so I'll try again later. Hope u like it:)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now