Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm back with a new show to tell you about it's from the creator of Family Guy it's called American Dad, it's funny as hell not like Family Guy funny, buy really with out a doubt funny, I saw both that, and the new Family Guy soo great to see that still the same show, back to American Dad it's an odd show but worth watching it's really wacky, stupid, and soo freakin cool.
Posted
American Dad [i]is[/i] funny, but it's somewhat drier than Family Guy, and a lot slower. Plus it replies more heavily on topical/political satire. All this, and a few predictable characters we don't know much about, pretty much means this show has a few tweaks to make if it wants to be as funny as its sister-show.

I'll still watch it, though. MacFarlane probably just needs to hit his stride.
Posted
American Dad isn't a bad show. I get quite a few laughs out of it...definately more than Simpsons lol. I do agree with Manic Web... it is much drier than family guy. Family guy beats it by far...
Posted
[SIZE=1][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][COLOR=Red][B]Well it is a funny show but i don't think that even if it makes a few tweaks it will ever be as good as Family Guy! Family Guy is one of the funniest shows of all time! It mixes lots of humorous subjects together. And Family Guy has characters we can all relate to. So that makes it even more funny and enjoyable. :animesmil :D [/B] [/COLOR] [/FONT] [/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...