Skye Posted May 3, 2005 Posted May 3, 2005 [size=1]All right, I know, I should slow down, but I am having serious mood swings, and although I still love my current banner and ava, it's not the mood I'm in. I have three banners I made, but I need someone to merge them into one banner, fade in the first, fade out, fade in the second, fade out, and fade in the third. Not only that, I need words added to them, one at a time. ^_^; This is going to be a lot of work, but I hope you can all do it. [img]http://img149.echo.cx/img149/1907/bannerrag16yr.jpg[/img] [url]http://img149.echo.cx/img149/1907/bannerrag16yr.jpg[/url] This is the first one, and on it, I would like to have: I have my own life, my own decisions to make... [img]http://img149.echo.cx/img149/9356/bannerrag25gw.jpg[/img] [url]http://img149.echo.cx/img149/9356/bannerrag25gw.jpg[/url] Second: SOmetimes I need help, and need someone to show me the way... [img]http://img149.echo.cx/img149/9227/bannerrag37fs.jpg[/img] [url]http://img149.echo.cx/img149/9227/bannerrag37fs.jpg[/url] Third: But all in all, its my life. I can do this my self. And then my name. [img]http://img149.echo.cx/img149/787/ragava12zu.jpg[/img] [url]http://img149.echo.cx/img149/787/ragava12zu.jpg[/url] First [img]http://img149.echo.cx/img149/2797/ragava38qp.jpg[/img] [url]http://img149.echo.cx/img149/2797/ragava38qp.jpg[/url] Second [img]http://img149.echo.cx/img149/530/ragava28ml.jpg[/img] [url]http://img149.echo.cx/img149/530/ragava28ml.jpg[/url] Third And for those, could you just put my name at the end on the last one? Whoever thinks they can do this, thank you sososososososo much! Skye[/size]
Persona Posted May 4, 2005 Posted May 4, 2005 I will give this a shot...Kinda confused right now...but I'll get it going...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now