OtakuBoards

Calling any and all banner makers! [Star Wars]

Aiyanna

[i][color=indigo][/i]
[i][font=Palatino Linotype][/i]

[i][b]Okay. I really need some help here. There is a little over a week until Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith comes out. YAY! I'm jumping in my seat even as I think of it! But anyways, I really would very much appreciate it if anybody could make me a starwars banner. Nothing cheesy with all darth vader stuff on it, but something with Yoda and the other charries. Or, something with Anakin up front and a lightsaber, and a faded Darth Vader in the background That would be awesome![/b][/i]

[i][b]Oo...and if you could, I would like a matching Avi! Thank you so much to whoever does this! [/b][/i]
[i][b]::goes off, humming star wars songs::[/b][/i]
[i][b]God, I can't wait![/b][/i]
[i][b]13 days![/b][/font][/i]

[/color][color=#008080]I added in the subject of the banner in the thread title for you, since I'm sure that if people saw Star Wards in the title, they'd come right in, haha. ^_^ -Syk3[/color]

[COLOR=#95005E][SIZE=1]Hello, hello!

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23473&stc=1[/IMG]

Hmm... Yes, it's got Darth Vader in it. I'm so very sorry (but I got the idea from a lovely teaser poster and thought it'd be just perfect!).
At least you could wear this for a week more if you should decide to.[/SIZE][/COLOR] :catgirl: