Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I would be [I]extremely[/I] grateful if someone could make me a Last Exile banner and avatar...I even have pictures! The one of Claus and Al with the sky in the background for the banner and the one of Al by herself for the avatar. And if it's not too much trouble, I'd like "With my head in the clouds" on the banner. Other than that, I'm not picky ^_^[/COLOR]
Posted
i had a go at that...the picture had to be changed a little cos it didn't fit
hope it was what u wanted

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/sockbone/avaazure.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/sockbone/azurerose.jpg[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...