Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
>.< i have to give a speech 5th period.. and its already 2nd.. :eek:

i'm doing it about the influence of CDs (compact disks), i need a good intro and conclusion.. >.<

i'm soo nervious.. HELP.. *trys to gag self*
Posted
Sorry, I can't help you. I'm terrible at speech, but somehow I pass the course. Good luck. :D
If you post up your speech, may be I can give you some comment.
Posted
Then Good Luck to you.
Here is an idea. You can begin what CD influence...give reason, then you can concluse what you begin.
example : Intro - CD influence ... in a person
In between - reason why
Conclusion -- CD influence....
something like that. I know it's confusing. I don't know what you wrote on your paper.

GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK


GOT TO GO NOW. GOOD LUCK
Posted
tanks.. ^^;; but i already have an outline..

1. intro
2.history
-who/when/where/why/how
3.negitive effects
4.possitive effects
5.conclusion


.. i just need a good intro and conclusion
Posted
I know its pobably too late, but i do the odd presentation and I also act, so i know how you feel.

Just try never to get ovr nervous, or confident. If you are reading from notes\pre written speach, read a line or two, then talk to the class, dont keep looking down at the paper.

You might want to have something CD related which you can hold during the speach, for example, i used symbolism in a speach for lord of the flies as jack, by having a 10" pastic machtee in my belt, just made me feel comfortable, and i got an A :D

speak loudly with confidence, and you'll be fine :)

GL :)
Posted
[SIZE=1]Hmm... I get all shakey when I read out things... I can't help you much... it maybe too late but give it your best. Just look at your paper and NO ONE else, ok? Then you won't go red or laugh like I do...

Your luck lies in you... use it my child.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].. i might be more confident if i get a hug... 6__6;; ^_^ heh.. [/B][/QUOTE]
nah, I think you have enough confident already. :D a smile is fine.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]¬_¬;; .. *looks at shadowgohan*.. *then kinda glares towards lotus* what luck?

lol [/B][/QUOTE]
You don't need luck. Fine. I won't wish you good luck anymore.
Posted
Give the kid(who looks like the evil kid who sits by me during Second Period Geometry) a break lotus. I mean, hey, I'm good at speeches, here's one, why shouldn't the US government censor everything:

BECAUSE THEN THE WHOLE STORY PLOT IS DEAD!

Good speech, eh? Anyways, would luv to help, but I don't get the topic.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]I don't get the topic. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's because he posted during school. I'm wondering. What are you people doing when you're at school?? Are you guys like bored or something??
Posted
[SIZE=1]Lol, there's no way I could have helped you there kam. I'm just as bad with speeches as you probably are :D I have a chain of thought mind so if I start talking about Abe Lincoln(for example) I'll probably get onto the topic of penut butter somehow, lol. Though it's good when I want to bring our how a blueberry waffle is symbolic/ or holds some relevence to an elephant or something like that, lol :laugh:[/SIZE]
Posted
... lotus i was only kidding.. :( i was just trying to get a hug.. i still wuv ya

eh.. akito that.. helped me in no way whatso ever.. i'm doing a speech about the impact CD's (compact disks) have had on the present socitity(sp?)

ice, i post during 2nd period.. kuz its my computer class.. ^^;;
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]

ice, i post during 2nd period.. kuz its my computer class.. ^^;; [/B][/QUOTE]

ok
cuz, i, too, was in second period at the time except, i got out of my study hall
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]How was your speech? [/B][/QUOTE]

eh.. ^^;;;; .. well i wasn't picked.. so i get to go tommorrow.. .. ¬_¬ *hugs*

.. ice, you live on the west coast too?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]

eh.. ^^;;;; .. well i wasn't picked.. so i get to go tommorrow.. .. ¬_¬ *hugs*
[/B][/QUOTE]
You have plenty of time to prepare. (no hug for now)
Posted
i suppose.. but i'm still going to be nervious.. >.o' .. i still need to finish writing my speech.. .. anyways.. it has to be 3 minutes long.. or else the teacher wont grade it..
Posted
Here is my experience of giving speech. I never look at my paper or using note card. I just go over the information and know what to say. Stay cool, speak slowly, eyes look staight forward (or at someone you like in class). Don't ever look at the teacher (unless you're her favorite student).
Posted
i need to write the speech so i can go over it.. if i write somthing i remember it better then if i just try to wing it.., i'll have some little note cards just incase i forget.. i'm not going to really look at anyone ^^ i'm just going to stare at the things on the wall in the back..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...