Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok guys I want to do a competetion, the competetion is about Saga Summaries and I want to show that I have talent on writting Dragonball Z information. Anyone can enter I hope that there is a lot of people who are gonna join. People we just need 2 judges that will judge and you judge about who's the best and not who you like more. the first two people that will ask to be judge will be judge but they must have over 300 posts and know a lot about Dragonball Z and the first 5 people that says that wants to enter this competetion will be in it. So just one more thing to say about the rules it'S that the competetion is on this saturday anytime and the judge afto to judge on monday. SO guys we need people to join and we need judges come on people be in this intresting competetion.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
So basically your just doing this to show off...-_- newbies...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Surpreme Kai [/i]
[B]competetion,writting,afto,intresting[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]You spelled these words wrong, not to mention your poor grammar. I doubt anyone is going to enter this contest, why would anybody want to have the title of "Number 1 saga summary writer"? I have a feeling you are making a DBZ site and you think you can trick otaku board members into doing the work...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]So basically your just doing this to show off...-_- newbies... [/B][/QUOTE]

I would have to agree with you there altron. Having the best summary is kinda pointless.
Posted
I'm not gonna be a judge because I don't want to and can't. I'm not going to enter because ..........This is just stupid. And what shyguy said alot of people do. Let's see how many people fall into his little "pawn".
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...