Mykul Posted May 15, 2005 Posted May 15, 2005 I made my current water themed banner and avatar a few months ago. It was pretty cool then, but now i'm craving something new. MehrLicht means "More Light," so I request from whoever is kind enough to listen a banner and avatar that have something to do with light. The only thing I'm really adverse to is very rainbow-ish, bright colors.
Ozymandius Jones Posted May 15, 2005 Posted May 15, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange]Ok, this one uses my favorite Photoshop thingy: the "light flare". Other than that, it's pretty much just a black and blue background. I like it, though, so maybe you will too. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/ml1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/ml11.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR]
Epsilon Posted May 15, 2005 Posted May 15, 2005 [SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]Here is my attempt at your' request. It's been quite a while since I had made a banner or avatar, so the text and or color contrast may look off set. But I'm rather sure I've managed a contrast of light. [b]Avatar:[/b] [IMg]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23498&stc=1[/IMG] [b]Banner:[/b] [IMg]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23499&stc=1[/IMG] [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Mykul Posted May 15, 2005 Author Posted May 15, 2005 Thanks alot to both of you. Ruby, your artwork is simply breathtaking, but I'm gonna go ahead and use Ozy's set. Your work was beautiful, but I guess im not much of a "beautiful" person. Bright colors make me feel like a girly man... Thanks alot both of you for taking the time!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now