Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
.....edit......
I've decided that I just want a legato signature. Sry for the misunderstaning :D I want this signature as dark and gothic is possible. Sry if I sound to demanding :D

[U]banner details[/U]
style: [I]Gothic/dark[/I]
character: [I]Legato BlueSummers[/I]
text: [I]Paradise lost[/I]

can anyone please make me this banner?
Posted
[QUOTE=Ozymandius Jones]Here you go...this was fun.

Avi:

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23541&stc=1[/IMG]

Banner

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23542&stc=1[/IMG][/QUOTE]
oh dude that looks sweet. I like your talents man very sweet, Im impressed. Sry, for acting like such a newb but damn, out of all the sigs I've seen yours is by far one of the best, and trustme, I've seen um. You got mad props dude. Thanx much...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...