Guest cd19 Posted May 22, 2005 Posted May 22, 2005 did anyone attend the final fantasy concert in CT this past weekend ? it was a great concert with lots of interesting people. i even met a girl who cosplayed kenshin which was really cool.
GTK Posted May 23, 2005 Posted May 23, 2005 I went to the Dear Friends concert up in Chicago that was earlier this year ^_^ (I had VIP tickets XD Got to meet Uematsu...Squee!) Hearing the music live was so cool T_T Definately worth paying to see... I'd love to go again~ I heard they are doing a tour with the Black Mages as well? That should be great as well ^__^ I'd like to see that one~ Did the girl you meet actually cosplay to the concert? O_O I think cosplay doesn't belong at an event like that ~_~ I mean, you would cosplay to any other symphany concert. It's just weird (though there were cosplayers a the one I went to also... O_o Final Fantasy cosplay, I could understand... but, wtf, there was an Edward Elric?)
Lord Dante Posted May 23, 2005 Posted May 23, 2005 unfortunately, there are no ff concerts in england, and i can't afford plane tickets to america on my salary. hopefully before he dies/stops doing concerts i'll be able to attend one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now