PAche Posted May 23, 2005 Posted May 23, 2005 could someone make for me a school rumble banner?preferably with eri and harima on it...or maybe yakumo and harima thanks to whoever who tries - whether you are successful or not -^_^-
Who Am I? Posted May 28, 2005 Posted May 28, 2005 [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Is this okay??? [B]Avi:[/B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/SchoolRumble-YakumoAvi.bmp[/IMG] URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/SchoolRumble-YakumoAvi.bmp[/url] [B]Banner:[/B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/SchoolRumble-Yakumo.bmp[/IMG] URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/SchoolRumble-Yakumo.bmp[/url] [B]-Who Am I?[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
PAche Posted May 28, 2005 Author Posted May 28, 2005 weeell...it wasnt exactly what i had in mind but hey, thanks for trying in the first place.i just thought for a banner and avi from skool rumble, its rather plain considering the complicated plot of the story. anyway to show my gratitude i'll use it for awhile :D i know how hard it is to get pictures for the banner, i tried making one myself
Who Am I? Posted May 28, 2005 Posted May 28, 2005 [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Your welcome! Yeah and it was hard trying to find pictures of both of them... Well later... [B]-Who Am I?[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
sakurasuka Posted May 28, 2005 Posted May 28, 2005 [CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Never seen School Rumble. I've heard alot about it, but never have really took the time. Ayway, pics for this were dificult to work with. The set is purposly busy, as it sets to the theme and look of the characters. There go. Hope you like them. av: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/SRav1.jpg[/img] url: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/SRav1.jpg[/url] size: 150x80 filetype: jpg ban: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/SRban1.jpg[/img] url: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/SRban1.jpg[/url] size: 350x100 filetype: jpg If you choose to use my set, please inform me so I can add a border and any additional text. I made you an avatar just in case.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
PAche Posted May 30, 2005 Author Posted May 30, 2005 hey thanks alot sakurasuka!they're great, no need for amendments i've seen those pics but never thought abt using them at all xD turned out something like i imagined, only instead of the love table, it was harima kenji well its ok, it still looks good u oughta watch skool rumble, its wayy funny :animesmil
PAche Posted June 9, 2005 Author Posted June 9, 2005 this thread is closed.i dont know how to really close it and i thought it wouldn't be nice if someone else came along and tried his/her best and i wouldn't even look at it so this is my way of closing the thread :animesmil [COLOR=red][SIZE=4]this thread is hereby closed[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now