Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I love writing fanfiction. Mostly Naruto and Inuyasha fanfics. If you care to read 'em, here's the link

[url]http://www.fanfiction.net/~crazyhanyoued[/url]

FAV PAIRINGS IN INU/NAR:
InuyashaKagome
NarutoHinata
NarutoSasuke
NejiTenten
SasukeSakura
MirokuSango
SesshoumaruRin
ShippoRin
Posted
[font=arial narrow][size=2]Welcome to Otakuboards! I hope you enjoy your time here. While we do encourage members to jump right in, we don't actually allow introduction threads. I strongly encourage you to look at the [url=http://otakuboards.com/rules.php?][b]rules[/b][/url] and the [url=http://otakuboards.com/faq.php?][b]FAQ[/b][/url], which are always helpful, even if you [i]aren't[/i] a new member. Also, check out the [url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44313][b]OB Anthology Basics[/b][/url] thread, which has all the rules specific to OB Anthology. Since you seem to be interested in fanfiction,I'd recommend [url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=45888&page=1&pp=15&][b]this [/b][/url]thread where you can discussion what you like and don't like about fanfiction. If you want to post your own work, feel free!, just be sure to include the rating in your thread title. ^_^

Since introduction threads aren't allowed, I'm going to close this thread. If you have any problems or questions, feel free to PM me.[/size][/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...