Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]All right, theme change time again. This is going to be a lot more general than my other requests, so you have a lot of range on what you can do.

I'm looking for something white, ghostly, and misty. Good themes to use would be feathers, mist, moonlight, dust motes. Maybe you could throw some celtic knotwork into the mix, tons of silver and white. Maybe a faded image in the background.

The only thing I want definite is my name in the bottom corner (--> that corner), faded and rustic looking almost, blending well with the rest but easily visible. Just have the avata rmatch.

Please and thank you!

Skye[/size]
Posted
I love doing black and white banners, it makes the incorporation of photographs so much easier ^_^.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23596&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23597&stc=1[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...