Guest Gohan_MasankoZ Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I know this has probably been posted before but what American tapes do you all have ( from FUNImation ) I have: Arrival- Saiyan Saga Pendulum Room- Saiyan Saga Doom- Saiyan Saga Immortals- Saiyan Saga Destruction- Saiyan Saga Showdown- Saiyan Saga Departure- Namek Saga Namek's End- Frieza Saga 17's End (UNCUT)- Imperfect Cell Saga Temptation- Perfect Cell Saga Gohan's Secret- Great Saiyaman Saga THE WORLD TOURNAMENT SAGA (UNCUT) THE BABIDI SAGA Lord Slug (UNCUT)
Krillin Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I don't have any, I watched all the eps up to the buu saga on my comp.:D
PiroMunkie Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [SIZE=1]Dragonball (1)-uncut Dragonball(2)-uncut Dragonball(6)-uncut DragonBallZ (the one you get from Burger King, lol) DragonBallZ-Tree of Might-uncut DragonBallZ-The World's Strongest-uncut DragonBallZ-DeadZone-uncut By DragonBall (#) I mean of the first 13 original eps, which are among 6 tapes and of those six tapes I have 1,2, and 6[/SIZE]
Guest Majin Gohan Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I have the Freeza saga uncut and the Trunks and Android sagas all uncut but I bought all those a year ago. I started buying subs and the Funi DVDs which have the original Japanese version on them. On the DVDs I only bought the World Tournament saga.
Pretty Sammy Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I don't have any tapes -_-;; But I have have taped several episodes from DBZ.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 - 2 android movies - All but one of the Great Saiya-man Saga - 1 World Tourniment movie - The History Of Trunks
Guest Gohan_MasankoZ Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I just got the World Tournament Saga UNCUT. I'm giving away the edited one!
Goku-SSJ4 Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I don't have any videos so I'm searching for the best places on the net to find them cheaply. Can NE1 help?:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now