ChemAngel Posted May 27, 2005 Posted May 27, 2005 I wasn't too sure if I am doing this new thread right. I made sure to observe several threads before I posted this one. I'm more curious with the fullmetal alchemist movie. It is due to be out this summer and I can't wait to hear about it. They say that it continues off where the anime left. I hope it answers alot of questions that the series left. Has anybody else seen the trailers? what do you think of them?
Solo Tremaine Posted May 27, 2005 Posted May 27, 2005 [COLOR=#503F86]Welcome to OtakuBoards, ChemAngel ^_^ Strictly speaking, there aren't any rules for creating new threads as such, but if it's about a specific anime we ask that you take a look through the Official Threads Directory Sticky at the top of the forum display or run a search of the forum first- we only have one thread per specific anime, as otherwise the forum becomes incredibly cluttered. All the information you should need about the movie should be in the FMA thread [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=39111]here[/URL]. Thread closed. If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts