OtakuBoards

Banner and Avatar please.

Tasrai

[FONT=arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=teal]If anyone wouldn't mind making a banner for me please. I have no skills for this sort of thing and only have the program paint on my poor little outdated comp.

I would like something done with [U][URL=http://www.artofphotoshop.com/images/lowres/fog%20trees.jpg]this pic.[/URL][/U] Nothing specific, I would like the quote, "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.~Carl Sagan" (without the qoutation marks) randomnly put somewhere you think looks nice. Other than that do anything you want with it. Heck you could even invert the colors. ^_^

For the ava, something done the same pic would be nice. Just have the word- Tas - somewhere on it.

Note: you do not have to use these pictures you can make up what ever you want.

Just know. That anything you do will be appreciated and credited towards you and your awesome graphic-ing powers. Thanks.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=seagreen]I'll get on this right away and edit this in about 2 minutes. ^_-[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=seagreen][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=seagreen]Edit: All done! Tell me if you'd like me to add anything.[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#2e8b57][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#2e8b57][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23578&stc=1[/img][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#2e8b57][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23579&stc=1[/img][/color][/font]

[COLOR=teal][SIZE=1][FONT=arial]Thank you so much! They both look wonderful!

The avatar is absoultely perfect, I'm sure this was pretty easy for your skills. But it was beyond mine and I thank you once again. I love the banner also, except...not to sound picky but could you bump the font size up one? It is kind of hard to read. But only if it is not too much trouble. Thank you once again! I am truly grateful. ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=seagreen]Yeah, I'll do it, might take me a minute or two, I'll have to remake the banner.[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#2e8b57]EDIT: Done.[/color][/font]
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23580&stc=1[/img]

[COLOR=teal][SIZE=1][FONT=arial]*Hugs ArunueShekamari* Thank you soooo much! They are perfect, both of them! Props to you! I'll make sure to credit them to you. Thanks once again ~Tas

EDIT: Oh no. OB won't take them. It keeps saying that they are not valid GIF or JPEG files. What do I do?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=teal][FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Yays! *does little dance* I finally figured out what was wrong with the avatar. OB wouldn't ake it because whenever I saved it to my comp it would save as bmp file and OB doesn't take those. Well after messing around for a while I finally got it saved as a JPG. wOOt!
You were right the sig was just fine! Anywho, thanks once again for the nice banner and avatar combo!

You wouldn't mind if I inverted the colors would you? If you do, I leave it as it is. ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=teal][SIZE=1][FONT=arial]Glad that this is done! I can't thank you enough for making the beautiful banner and avatar for me. I'm sure by now you are tired of hearing this...but thanks a lot! ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]