OtakuBoards

Meteora

Just a side note: Hey everyone I'm back for a little bit.

Well anyways, does anyone watch the TV show on Fox, 24? If so what did you think of this season. Did you like it, hate it or just what did you think? Also do you think that there will be another season?

In my opinion its the all time best TV show. The finally was, so good. I wont say nothing about it though. I'm hoping that there will be a new season, but after seeing the end of this season there might not be one.

Guest Kaise
The end of the season and you're afraid there won't be one?

The season ended with it saying it'll be back January 2006. :-p

Anyway, i didn't like season 4 as much as i did the other seasons. This one's, all the plott wists were guessable. EASILY predictable.

The first season was really breathtaking as it was something new and challenging and also the second season was fine, but after that i started to get bored and basically stopped watching 24 regularly. Well, even so if the tv is on and 24 starts and i have nothing better to do i watch the episode. But it has become indeed predictable after all.

Well of course your going to get bored and you'll be able to guess the plot because Jack can't lose. I think thats been established. I mean he's died how many times in the past seasons plus this one?Yet he always finds a way to beat the bad guys. I never saw the first or second seasons. I really need to.