Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok if you have seen Gladiotor with Russel Crowe you'll know what I am talking about. So if you can please make me a Gladiator banner. I want my name on it and for it to say" Win the crowd & you'll win your freedom". If you could do this thanks.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Sorry...I hope this is alright.

[B]Banner:[/B]

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Meteora.bmp[/IMG]

URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Meteora.bmp[/url]

Size: 500 x 100

Sorry I can't make a avi..it doesn't work.


[B]-Who Am I?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]here's my shot ^_~[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23713&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23714&stc=1[/img]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Wow thats a good one I'll take doukeshi's attempts. Just one thing umm could you put my name on them please? And Who am I thanks for the attempts. Yours is good too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...