PAche Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 cld i have an avatar with the size 100px(width) by 120px(height)? maybe having a dark theme, kind of messy but with my name standing out thanks to all who tries in advance
Annie Posted May 31, 2005 Posted May 31, 2005 [color=#550000][font=tahoma]Is there any way you could provide pictures? I'd hate to get some picture and it be too much for you. And an avatar's maximum dimension is 150(w)x80(h). So, if you could find a pic, or give a better description, then I'll take a shot at it.[/color][/font]
PAche Posted June 3, 2005 Author Posted June 3, 2005 sorry i got no particular pictures in mind... i'm pretty easy going so complicated or simple picture are fine, whichever turns up better.so long as the ambience is moody and dark, everything else doesn't matter. and no girls in it if possible.girly pictures are usually either sissy or gothic and i don't really like those, unless i am aiming for an image with a romantic theme
SunfallE Posted June 3, 2005 Posted June 3, 2005 Well without knowing what anime shows you like this is my attempt. If you don't care for it, knowing what shows you like would make it easier to make something better suited to your tastes. ^_^ [IMG]http://img19.echo.cx/img19/3694/untitled12rd.jpg[/IMG]
PAche Posted June 4, 2005 Author Posted June 4, 2005 well...what you did was ok 'cept the size is wrong and if you're gonna redo it for me thanks.at the same time please take away my name.thanks :animesmil
Who Am I? Posted June 4, 2005 Posted June 4, 2005 [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Maybe you should check Mad Hatter post again...maximum dimensions is 150 x 80??? You can't increase it on otakuboards. [B]-Who Am I?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
PAche Posted June 4, 2005 Author Posted June 4, 2005 well i'm not using this avatar for this forum but another one :animeswea sorry for not informing u ppl bout this earlier...i kinda forgot about it
Who Am I? Posted June 4, 2005 Posted June 4, 2005 [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]I didn't know if you wanted your name or not because you said you wanted one on the first post and then you said you didn't want one. Here...I hope it works. [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/PAche.bmp[/IMG] I don't know if this is the dark and messy type you wanted. [B]-Who Am I? [/B] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
SunfallE Posted June 4, 2005 Posted June 4, 2005 I didn't realize you needed one for a different forum, here it is again in the size you asked for 100width by 120height and without the name. It's one of the only pictures I have that is a dark theme. I'd be happy to make something else if you prefer a picture from a different anime. ^_^ [IMG]http://img135.echo.cx/img135/7141/untitled10qp.jpg[/IMG]
PAche Posted June 4, 2005 Author Posted June 4, 2005 hey gomengomen!i think when i posted the first post i was kinda mixed up with banners and avatars :D thanks alot ppl for trying, i know how hard it is to make an avatar or banner without much specifications
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now