OtakuBoards

Roxas

For the avatar, I wont a pic of the Landmaster tank from StarFox. for the avatar, I want a pic of said tank shooting an enemy that isn't on the pic. I attached some prefered pics if you need them.

EDIT: Crap. I hate it when it discolors the pics. When you look at the pics, just right click and click on "Refresh page with full quality" that will get it back to normal.

wow you've gotten yourself a nice banner, amon:animesmil ...anw i think the first sentence was supposed to be the specifications for your banner not avatar right?

i'll give it a try when i get home and get permission to use the computer :animeswea which would be quite slow...but i'll still try

T_T am currently in school boring myself to tears in an enrichment program :animecry:

Oy. Umm... no the first sentence was really the avatar. As you can see someone else has got it for me. the banner, is a bit big, but I'll attach it.

EDIT: Nevermind about the attachment, I resized it and put it on my sig. You can't tell, but it's supposed to say "Here's my tank. NOW WHO'S IN CHARGE!" With each begining letter of each word in red.