Jump to content
OtakuBoards

FLCL wallpaper wanted!


Recommended Posts

Guest Delvil
Posted
I was just wondering... I want a wallpaper of that image of Haruko from FLCL, in the scene where they're in the hospital, right when she says "Underneath the band-aid!" and she's holding up her guitar to swing, her mouth open and filled with bloodlust. Can anyone get that for me? Oh and I'd like to add that I like Panda's wallpapers the best. You rock, Panda!
Posted
Welcome to OtakuBoards!

We have a subforum that deals with any and all requests like this called Art by Request, so I'll go ahead and move it there now. Just keep that in mind in the future, heh.
Posted
[COLOR=#95005E][SIZE=1]How about [URL=http://wallpapers.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=30806]this[/URL]?
It's got Haruko in nurse's uniform and the guitar.

Sorry for the shameless plugging. 'Thought you might be interested.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...