Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok here goes,

My soul is hidden behind the darkness that lies behind my eyes,
The darkness thats formed from my hatred and lies,
My mind body and soul have all become numb,
For this darkness I cannot overcome,
The darkness has consumed all of my soul,
Now fear and hatred are all I know.
Posted
Not to bad of a poem. The feel of the poem is broken somewhat at "my mind, body, and soul have all become numb" try getting rid of all, or, you could say " my mnd, body, and soul are numb" If you choose that one, though, prepare to add something else in, because it feels kind of short. There you have it, anyway. Like I said before, It's a retty good poem.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...