HondaTohru Posted June 2, 2005 Posted June 2, 2005 I hope this is the right place to introduce myself. ^^; Well I am HondaTohru. Nice to meet you. I'm new to myOtaku and the Otaku boards. If there are any special rules that I should know of, please tell me. ^^ I hope I can make some new friends on my first day at the Otaku board. ^^ :cool:
Who Am I? Posted June 2, 2005 Posted June 2, 2005 [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Hi HondaTohru! Well I'm Who Am I? and to find the rules you have to find something called a "Sticky". They have better explainations in there... Bye! [B]-Who Am I?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Dagger Posted June 2, 2005 Posted June 2, 2005 Welcome to OtakuBoards. :animesmil The general [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][u]Rules[/u][/url] and [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][u]FAQ[/u][/url] cover most of the basics. However, when you go into a different forum or sub-forum, it's always appreciated if you glance up at the top of the page and read the pinned "sticky" threads (assuming there are any). Stickies usually cover rules specific to a forum or emphasize broader rules which tend to get broken in that forum. And looking at the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/announcement.php?f=4][u]Announcements[/u][/url] topic will help keep you informed of updates, downtime, etc. As for special rules... well, one of them is that we don't allow introduction threads, heh. We always welcome new members, but we'd rather get to know you through your posts. So feel free to jump right in and start participating. If you have any questions, you're welcome to private message me or one of the other staff members. Thanks! Thread closed. ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts