OtakuBoards

Anime Network

rise against

If any of you have read the Pretear books, then you may have seen the ad for the Anime Network 24/7. Stuff like that. Well, the website is uninformative and if anyone has any info about it-or even has it for that matter- tell me. I tried to get some info about it, but whatever. I WANT MY ANIME!!!! :animeangr

• 2 weeks later...
so far, it only seems to be on Video-in-demand, so if you don't have digital cable, you're kinda screwed unless you live in one of the 4 or 5 towns that actually do have itas part of the package. I was hopeful about this too at first, but now I look at what they show, and sometimes they don't even show a full series, and we get pissed off at adult swim for always going back atnd starting over rather than get anything new, so maybe we are better off. Plus, you can go out and find DVDs to these shows and spend one price to watch them whenever you want, while anime network would force you to pay by the month to watch episodes over and over again. So, just move on, appreciate the idea, and just go with waht you have.

Well for satilite TV, you must have a high definition TV, and two satilite dish's for whatever reason, at least that is the case for us. (I know this because we called the dish network the other day). So getting anime network is a little harder than I thought. :animedepr That is just nice.