OtakuBoards

What's the best anime you've seen what's the worst.

Guest Solo

Guest Solo
The best anime I've seen is Read or Die.The worst id Zatch Bell.The worst Manga I've seen would have to be Clamp School Detectives.The best is Negima!I love Ken Akamatsu's artwork.It's the best I've seen in manga form.His story line ain't too bad either.Although the drawings on A.I.Love You's drawings are so old that they look horrible.

Welcome to OtakuBoards, Solo.

(Wow, typing that feels really strange. Every time I see your username pop up, I think of the other Solo. But anyway...)

Please note that we try to avoid redundancy whenever possible. Duplicate threads are considered to be a waste of space. I am a little puzzled regarding why you created this topic, given that you posted in an [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=660035][u]extremely similar[/u][/url] thread perhaps a few seconds ago, but no matter (it shouldn't be hard to find a best/favorite anime thread around here, either).

In the future, try to scan the first two pages of the forum (or look at the Directory, if you want to discuss a specific anime) before creating a separate topic. This helps us keep things nice and orderly. Thanks a bunch.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~