Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkviolet]I know I had a small misshapen banner for a while, but LCrisler and I are having troubles So I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind making me a new one to go with the avi I have.

I have an idea of what I want. I just don't know how to do it. But if it could have this picture with the driver and the words, drive it like you stole it in it I'd greatly appreciate it.[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=Blue]Heh, I just got PSP9. Yea tht's right now I have CS and PSP9. Envy me...Well anyways I made the following with PSP9, much easier to work with. But keep in mind I have a [B]day's [/B] experience...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/IceQueen12/ridebanner.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Blue]Err...I don't like it that much. I am pretty sure Ozy, Delta, of Imi can beat me in this one. Well at least I tried, right?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

-Isadora

EDIT// I made a different banner, this one is cleaner and better.
Posted
[CENTER][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Heh... I actually had alot of fun with this one, even if it didn't turn out all that great. All I have is PaintShopPro7, though, so it's not anything real special. And my comp ate all my fonts...

banner-
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/ride2.jpg[/img]
url: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/ride2.jpg[/url]
size: 500x100 filetype: jpg

Oh, yeah, I figured you'd want a bigger banner since yours was small for so long ^^ I can make it smaller if you want, though. Do tell me if you need anything changed, though (If you use mine)[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]I made two because I was bored...

[B]Banner 1:[/B]

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/ChibiHorsewoman.bmp[/IMG]

URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/ChibiHorsewoman.bmp[/url]

I should've done it different but it turned out alright...

[B]Banner 2:[/B]

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/ChibiHorsewoman2.bmp[/IMG]

URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/ChibiHorsewoman2.bmp[/url]

There you go....

[B]-Who Am I?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...