No_Regrets Posted June 6, 2005 Posted June 6, 2005 Well It's been 6 months since I've been here, and with my other forums kinda going downhill I decided to come back home. Now all I need is a new banner! Here's what I would like! I want an animated *if possible* banner of Rock Lee. I want it to be a picture of him from the episode where he gets wasted on Sake. I want the first picture of him, obviously wasted, with the Text "I'm not drunk!" Then a picture of when he pretends to pass out, with the text "I'm underage!" Then with No_Regrets on the bottom corner. Hell, feel free to put your own name on it for credit. Now for a non animated, picture(s) of Lee wasted with the same text. Lots of Green though! it really doesn'tmatter if it's animated or not. I just think Animated ones are funny. Those aren't spefics, feel free to throw in your own flair. Creativity = good! I'd do it myself but photoshop uninstalled itself somehow. Thanks! :D :D :D :animesmil
AzureWolf Posted June 7, 2005 Posted June 7, 2005 [COLOR=blue]I promised someone else that I'd make a banner for him/her, but things have gotten quite busy for me as of late. However, I'm willing to take up your banner as well if you are willing to be patient. ^^; I have to make one before I can start yours. I'm also very honored that you kept my banner for this long! ^^[/COLOR]
No_Regrets Posted June 7, 2005 Author Posted June 7, 2005 I can wait. Yeah. I LOVE this banner! I'm taking it off when I get a new one but I'm putting it on my Animeiowa forum screenname and you'll still be credited. Ish my favorite ever. Like my Avi. I luff it too! Thanks! :catgirl: :animeswea Hmmmmm......I see you like FMA too.... Horrays!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now