Guest Kei Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i] [B]aight this is a stupid question but after all these years i've neva bothered to find out, hu created gundam wing? anyone hav any of their cd'z? [/B][/QUOTE] You mean with the images songs? I do! The creation of GW can't be given to just one person...I have no idea...
Naked_Gohan Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 i am like zech........ the stubborness..........and Heero..............
BioNidramon Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 My favorite Gundam pilot is Duo Maxwell. He's just...just so cool!
deadgoddess Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BioNidramon [/i] [B]My favorite Gundam pilot is Duo Maxwell. He's just...just so cool! [/B][/QUOTE] Relena is so ugly! i dont like relena.... she is weird....
Duo_Lover Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 He is my favorite pilot I love him all the way despite my user id
Duo_Lover Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 He's the one I think is the best I am so in love with him
deadgoddess Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo_Lover [/i] [B]He's the one I think is the best I am so in love with him [/B][/QUOTE] Is it possible to b in love witth an anime character?
Alexander Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 It's a toss-up between Quatre and Chang. *flips coin* What the..? It landed on it's side?
Flash Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i] [B] Relena is so ugly! i dont like relena.... she is weird.... [/B][/QUOTE] I'll have your head for that... [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kei: [/i] [b] Relena and Hilde of course! Dorothy gets pretty high up there as well![/b][/QUOTE] Yours too... *huggles Relena, Hilde and Dorothy plushies...*
Guest Kei Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i] [B] Is it possible to b in love with an anime character? [/B][/QUOTE] More then possible thousands of fangirls(maybe more) are in love with tons of anime chars... Although it's probably more obsession and fascination more then anything else...
deadgoddess Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kei [/i] [B] More then possible thousands of fangirls(maybe more) are in love with tons of anime chars... Although it's probably more obsession and fascination more then anything else... [/B][/QUOTE] Its kinda sad...
Guest Kei Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Yours too... *huggles Relena, Hilde and Dorothy plushies...* [/B][/QUOTE] She asked! I don't dislike them or hate them! I was just telling her! I love Dorothy! She's cool, Relena and Hilde I'm nuetural towards! Oh yea sorry I didn't included this one with the previous post...
deadgoddess Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kei [/i] [B] She asked! I don't dislike them or hate them! I was just telling her! I love Dorothy! She's cool, Relena and Hilde I'm nuetural towards! Oh yea sorry I didn't included this one with the previous post... [/B][/QUOTE] o sure, blame it all on me!
Utena_Tenjou Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 I like Quatre, Dou, and Heero!:tasty: :love: :love: I never realy like the other gudams that much.
Alexander Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 My thoughts on each pilot from G-Wing: Heero Yuy: This guy's mental. What kind of person blows up their own suit, set's thier own broken arms, etc? Aside from the invulnerability factor, I don't like him. (Though his speech to Chang in Endless Waltz was good) Duo Maxell: Okay. Funny guy quite a bit, too. Nice Gundam. Trowa: Erm...lacking in social skills but holy-cow does he have reflexes and balance! Quatre: Nice guy. Type of person I'd like to meet someday. Chang: Very strange, Chang is. But I like him nonetheless. Relena: I like her in her own way. Her pafisism is extreeme, but still, her heart's in the right place. Scary eyes. Dorothy: I like her too. Freaky. And she's got Trieze's scary eyebrows. Zechs: I don't like him much. Especially not after watching the final episodes. My opinion of him dropped quite a bit. Trieze: Treize-sama! I love this guy. Smoothe, subtle, a gentleman, a good pilot, smart, I could list these things all day.
deadgoddess Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i] [B]My thoughts on each pilot from G-Wing: Heero Yuy: This guy's mental. What kind of person blows up their own suit, set's thier own broken arms, etc? Aside from the invulnerability factor, I don't like him. (Though his speech to Chang in Endless Waltz was good) Duo Maxell: Okay. Funny guy quite a bit, too. Nice Gundam. Trowa: Erm...lacking in social skills but holy-cow does he have reflexes and balance! Quatre: Nice guy. Type of person I'd like to meet someday. Chang: Very strange, Chang is. But I like him nonetheless. Relena: I like her in her own way. Her pafisism is extreeme, but still, her heart's in the right place. Scary eyes. Dorothy: I like her too. Freaky. And she's got Trieze's scary eyebrows. Zechs: I don't like him much. Especially not after watching the final episodes. My opinion of him dropped quite a bit. Trieze: Treize-sama! I love this guy. Smoothe, subtle, a gentleman, a good pilot, smart, I could list these things all day. [/B][/QUOTE] Everyone to their own opinion........
shibatku Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 I like Shiro Amada. Hes awsome. I like how he handles all that stuff being so young, but Siro Amada is my fav. pilot. Hes my Pilot Candidate...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I know its corny...but funny:laugh:.
Chaos Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i] [B] Is it possible to b in love witth an anime character? [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, yes it is... *huggies Android 18 and Urd* THEY'RE MINNNEEE!!!! *cough* Moving right along... I like Trieze......Trieze is a God......He ownz you.....Flash! Get out that sprite of Trieze so all my bow to him! :drunk:<<~~~explains it all.
Tigervx Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 My favorite pilot is Shiro Amada. He is a very good leader. He thinks more about human life then winning.
Trowa066 Posted March 15, 2002 Author Posted March 15, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]I'm still a big Trowa fan[/COLOR]
vegetto master Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 my favorite gundam polit is heero yui from gundam wing because he is godd in everything
Yoda Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 Ugh, comments like that start arguements. Heero Yui is far from God, and this will either start an arguements of loads of comments like "I agree". Also, you didn't even spell God properly...... so please tone up your grammer. Infact, I see no reason why I should keep this open, there are a lot of threads of this nature that come up every other day....... plus it seems to be wandering back and forth off the desired topic........ *Closed*
Recommended Posts