OtakuBoards

Who is your favorite gundam pilot?

Trowa066

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i]
[B]aight this is a stupid question but after all these years i've neva bothered to find out, hu created gundam wing? anyone hav any of their cd'z? [/B][/QUOTE]

You mean with the images songs? I do! The creation of GW can't be given to just one person...I have no idea...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B]

Relena is so ugly! i dont like relena.... she is weird.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'll have your head for that...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kei: [/i]
[b]

Relena and Hilde of course! Dorothy gets pretty high up there as well![/b][/QUOTE]

Yours too...

*huggles Relena, Hilde and Dorothy plushies...*

[B]

Is it possible to b in love with an anime character? [/B][/QUOTE]

More then possible thousands of fangirls(maybe more) are in love with tons of anime chars... Although it's probably more obsession and fascination more then anything else...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Yours too...

*huggles Relena, Hilde and Dorothy plushies...* [/B][/QUOTE]

She asked! I don't dislike them or hate them! I was just telling her! I love Dorothy! She's cool, Relena and Hilde I'm nuetural towards! Oh yea sorry I didn't included this one with the previous post...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kei [/i]
[B]

She asked! I don't dislike them or hate them! I was just telling her! I love Dorothy! She's cool, Relena and Hilde I'm nuetural towards! Oh yea sorry I didn't included this one with the previous post... [/B][/QUOTE]

o sure, blame it all on me!

My thoughts on each pilot from G-Wing:
Heero Yuy: This guy's mental. What kind of person blows up their own suit, set's thier own broken arms, etc? Aside from the invulnerability factor, I don't like him. (Though his speech to Chang in Endless Waltz was good)
Duo Maxell: Okay. Funny guy quite a bit, too. Nice Gundam.
Trowa: Erm...lacking in social skills but holy-cow does he have reflexes and balance!
Quatre: Nice guy. Type of person I'd like to meet someday.
Chang: Very strange, Chang is. But I like him nonetheless.

Relena: I like her in her own way. Her pafisism is extreeme, but still, her heart's in the right place. Scary eyes.
Dorothy: I like her too. Freaky. And she's got Trieze's scary eyebrows.

Zechs: I don't like him much. Especially not after watching the final episodes. My opinion of him dropped quite a bit.

Trieze: Treize-sama! I love this guy. Smoothe, subtle, a gentleman, a good pilot, smart, I could list these things all day.

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i]
[B]My thoughts on each pilot from G-Wing:
Heero Yuy: This guy's mental. What kind of person blows up their own suit, set's thier own broken arms, etc? Aside from the invulnerability factor, I don't like him. (Though his speech to Chang in Endless Waltz was good)
Duo Maxell: Okay. Funny guy quite a bit, too. Nice Gundam.
Trowa: Erm...lacking in social skills but holy-cow does he have reflexes and balance!
Quatre: Nice guy. Type of person I'd like to meet someday.
Chang: Very strange, Chang is. But I like him nonetheless.

Relena: I like her in her own way. Her pafisism is extreeme, but still, her heart's in the right place. Scary eyes.
Dorothy: I like her too. Freaky. And she's got Trieze's scary eyebrows.

Zechs: I don't like him much. Especially not after watching the final episodes. My opinion of him dropped quite a bit.

Trieze: Treize-sama! I love this guy. Smoothe, subtle, a gentleman, a good pilot, smart, I could list these things all day. [/B][/QUOTE]

Everyone to their own opinion........

• 2 weeks later...
[B]

Is it possible to b in love witth an anime character? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, yes it is... *huggies Android 18 and Urd* THEY'RE MINNNEEE!!!!

*cough* Moving right along...

I like Trieze......Trieze is a God......He ownz you.....Flash! Get out that sprite of Trieze so all my bow to him!

:drunk:<<~~~explains it all.

Ugh, comments like that start arguements. Heero Yui is far from God, and this will either start an arguements of loads of comments like "I agree".

Also, you didn't even spell God properly...... so please tone up your grammer.

Infact, I see no reason why I should keep this open, there are a lot of threads of this nature that come up every other day....... plus it seems to be wandering back and forth off the desired topic........

*Closed*