OtakuBoards

Star Wars: Clone Wars

Dragonboym2

[COLOR=Blue]I was very pleased with the animated SW micro-series, "Clone Wars." I wasn't exspecting it to do so well, or to be so good, but I figured I'd give it a try. We finally got to see these Clone Wars we were told about in the first trilogy, and we got to see alot of Jedi kick some ***. That was one of the best parts. But how did Anakin get that scar? I would've liked to have seen how he got that scar. The writing was very good, and the animation was very well done was well. I read that Lucas was so pleased by it, he gave the go for Clone Wars to become a half-hour animated seires. But, I"m not sure how they are going to do that. CW part two lead right up into Episode III, so how are they going to do it? I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm looking forward to it myself.

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

[color=#503f86]It's odd, but when I saw Clone Wars in separate three-minute episodes throughout regular programmion Toonami, I didn't think it was that good. Okay, I've never been a great fan of Cartoon Network's typical studio animation style, but after watching them all together on the DVD, it actually wasn't that bad.

I still think that some of the creatures and machines they had were a little unrealistic, to say the least. [spoiler]That massive pile-driver that Mace Windu defeated all by himself? What kind of practical purpose would that thing [i]actually[/i] have, except for ridiculously excessive squashing? And do they have any idea how much energy you would need to pull that thing back up again after it's dropped, let alone have it LEVITATE ACROSS A DESERT? Come on...[/spoiler]

But it is a cartoon, I suppose.

I would like to see the second series, though ^_^[/color]