OtakuBoards

what anime world would u like to be in

gundampali23

I want to hear others opinions on what anime world u would like to be in.I would love to be in a gundam universe,because I love it. I would love to pilot a gundam. I crave it and desire it .If they invented a gundam I would do anything to get it.

Another world I would like to be in is fullmetal alchemist. I guess I just crave power.The thought of being a famous state alchemist makes me freak out.

It would be awsome to live in Last Exile's Prestale, with the airships and battles n stuff, and even at the end where there weren't any. Flying a vanship just seems like the most awsome thing ever...I would like to be a fighter pilot for one of the battleships, mainly one of the "unregistered" ones like the Silvana. I love the setting and the time period in which the show is based, around the 1900-1920 era, and airships are the main transportation. That would just be so cool! I would love to live there :animesmil

I would like to be in the naruto world . IT would be cool too go to a ninja school. The other anime world i would like to be in has to be berserk . The whole medival times theme is cool . :catgirl:

[COLOR=#503F86]There's a thread incredibly similar (in fact, identical) to this one located [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=47127]here[/URL], in which you can have exactly the same discussion. I don't think there's a need for two, somehow ^_~

Thread closed.[/COLOR]