Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey everbody . I just wanted too know if bleach the manga worth getting . I keep hearing from some of my friends that it resembles shaman king . I personally like shaman king .
Posted
[color=#503f86]Well, I'd recommend looking through people's thoughts on the Bleach [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=45509]manga[/URL] (in the Manga Workshop) or the Bleach [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=43127]anime[/URL] and see whether you think it's something you'd enjoy. And you can ask in either of those how it compares to Shaman King (although from what I've gathered, there's hardly a comparison).

Please be sure toeck for existing threads before starting a new one, either by looking through the Official Threads Directory Sticky at the top of the Anime Lounge, or by running a search. Also, please be sure to check the thread is in the right forum. Manga discussions need to be in the Manga Workshop, and Anime topics belong in the Anime Lounge.

Thread closed.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...