Ima Posted June 9, 2005 Posted June 9, 2005 This is more of a request for decent quality pictures. Well if anyone knows where I could find some Samurai Champloo Images I would appreciate it. Thanks :D :p :cool:
PAche Posted June 9, 2005 Posted June 9, 2005 how do you like this?i made it [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/sockbone/mugencopy.jpg[/IMG] if you like i can make a banner or avatar for u using jin or mugen or fuu or all of them
Delta Posted June 9, 2005 Posted June 9, 2005 [COLOR=#7C0201][SIZE=1]If you have time, you can head over to MiniTokyo.net. Excellent online community; the only catch is you've gotta level-up first before you can download (*cough* leech) anything from their galleries. Members of 4chan.org can also provide choice images from Samurai Champloo. You have to request for them, though. For now, Google Image search will have to do. 2,440 hits for "samurai champloo", baby![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Citrus Posted June 9, 2005 Posted June 9, 2005 um...[URL=http://www.animevisions.net/samuraic.php]here?[/URL] [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]They have pictures of probably every single anime. The link is direct to the Samurai Champloo gallery. Hope that helps you![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Turdle Posted June 9, 2005 Posted June 9, 2005 I suggest [url]http://www.we-love-anime.com[/url] thats what I use, you have to sign up for the forums, but thats all. They have about 70 Samurai Champloo images in their gallery.
Ima Posted June 10, 2005 Author Posted June 10, 2005 Thank you everyone all of the links helped quite a bit.
Stuart Posted June 12, 2005 Posted June 12, 2005 This is one I often use. [url]http://groups.msn.com/XRurouniKenshinX/homepage.msnw[/url] Try this also. [url]http://www.anime-online.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=14&sessionid=b0cf06cd173c77bcbf5b77fbbe6a2c6f[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now