Guest RebeccaChambers Posted June 11, 2005 Posted June 11, 2005 Could someone please make me a Rebecca Chambers banner and avi please! [URL=http://pageperso.aol.fr/sagaresidentevil/images/rebecca.jpg]click here[/URL] for the picture I want you to use on the banner and the avi. Make the background of the banner a dark color like black or dark red, or both. Also, on the banner make it say "I will shoot ya know"-Rebecca Chambers, okay. And on the avi, just put that picture I showed you and then put Rebecca Chambers on there.
Who Am I? Posted June 19, 2005 Posted June 19, 2005 [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Is this okay? [B]Avi:[/B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/RebeccaChambersAvi.jpg[/IMG] [B]Banner:[/B] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/RebeccaChambers.bmp[/IMG] Well you can barely see the borders...sorry. [B]-Who Am I?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ima Posted June 20, 2005 Posted June 20, 2005 Well I gave this a shot I know you wanted darker colors but she did not fit and I sortof like these colors.... If you want Dark RED Or Black or Darker Colors just give me a quick PM Or IM on AIM I will be happy to fix them. EDIT: Made AVI :P
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now