Ninjaman Posted June 12, 2005 Posted June 12, 2005 Could someone be so kind as to make a banner with [URL=http://www.animezen.net/gallery/images/Naruto/nartuo307.jpg]this pic.[/URL] I would like the pic on the left of the banner with the words: "Please keep your imagination under control" on the right. I'd like to have a dark green type of background. Thanks in advance.
Annie Posted June 12, 2005 Posted June 12, 2005 [color=indigo][font=tahoma]Well, here's my attempt. I'm not really great with fonting, so, here's what I put together. [img]http://img204.echo.cx/img204/2686/sakuranarutoban0kq.jpg[/img] [url=http://img204.echo.cx/img204/2686/sakuranarutoban0kq.jpg]Linky here[/url][/color][/font]
Ninjaman Posted June 12, 2005 Author Posted June 12, 2005 Thank you very much. And actually, I like the font, it goes well. Thanks again!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now