Roflocopter Posted June 12, 2005 Posted June 12, 2005 [size=1][color=darkred]An evangelion avatar and banner, With asuka and unit 02 on it. The movie version of unit 02 preferably. If you could get graphics i nthe bacground that would be great too[/size][/color]
Who Am I? Posted June 12, 2005 Posted June 12, 2005 [SIZE=1][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Roflocopter.bmp[/IMG] Size: 500 x 100 Is this okay??? [B]-Who Am I?[/B][/SIZE]
Roflocopter Posted June 13, 2005 Author Posted June 13, 2005 [size=1][color=darkred]Don't mean to be picky but not soo much of a cute picture of asuka. But nothign near how she looks at the at the end of the EoE movie. Oh yeah, Maybe like red graphics in the background? And an avatar. :animeswea[/size][/color]
Delta Posted June 13, 2005 Posted June 13, 2005 [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23759&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23760&stc=1[/IMG] [COLOR=#7C0201][SIZE=1]w00t! An NGE request! Please PM me if you want me to change something in this set, okay? Oh yeah, do tell me if you're not gonna use this set. I like it so much, I'll use it if you won't! [/SIZE][/COLOR] :catgirl:
Roflocopter Posted June 13, 2005 Author Posted June 13, 2005 [SIZE=1][color=darkred]Omg, perfect. I love the graphics and that is my personal favorite picture of asuka. The unit 02 is the movie version just like I asked and it is an outstanding photoshop work![/color][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now