OtakuBoards

Michael Jackson Verdict

Purple Haze

I believe Michael Jackson has issues. He has a faulty sense of self-image, he's an irresponsible parent, he has crappy spending habits, and has a [i]vast[/i] list of maturity issues.

However, I'm not going to try to excuse those issues with some bull crap about his childhood. There are [b]nine[/b] Jackson children, alright? Michael has 8 siblings, and only he and LaToya came out screwed up. Sure, Tito is a little annoying and Jermaine sweats like R. Kelly at a girl's softball game (did I just make a reference to an entirely separate pedophilia case? You bet I did), but they're overall normal people. The most abnormal thing Janet has done is flash a boobie on TV. You can't blame his childhood for him being such a weirdo.

Did I ever think he was a child molester? No. I wouldn't call him the father of the year, but that's not grounds to call him a pedophile. However, to be honest, it's not like I even [i]tried[/i] to keep up with the trial. Whether or not I thought he did it was irrevelent until the actual jury made its verdict. Still, I thought the man was innocent.

Does this mean I'd send my kids to stay with him if I had any? Hell no. The man dangled his baby over a balcony.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't really care if he's free or not free he's just like anyone else and if he does it again well then freaken send him into jail hello he has already done it before i'm pretty sure if he does it a third time that's good of enough evidence right there.

[font=Trebuchet MS]Welcome to OtakuBoards, [b]KORN.

[/b]Please lay off the CAPSLOCK in future. Typing in full caps is equivalent to shouting in people's faces and it's considered just as rude.

Welcome to OtakuBoards, [b]King Ex.

[/b]It might be an idea to work on your punctuation a little - your whole post is a great big run-on sentence and it doesn't make for good readability. You'll find you can get your point across to people better if they can understand what you mean, lol. This goes for you too, KORN.

I hope both of you enjoy you stay here at OB. If you have any queries or problems, don't hesitate to private message me or one of the other moderators.
[/font]

Jacksons definately Guilty and if he did have a mind of a child he would be a retard and iccable of making all of those songs he was cool when he was black and actually had ok songs but seriously even if he didnt molest him he slept in the same bed with no relation to the child hes a pervert and a werido and should be put in a mental hospital.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest moonstar night
i hate him so much he should be dead.and if you dont want too kill him i will i am so mad at the jury for letting him go.whats up with that.every body should be equel.even if they're richor famase.what do you think? :mad: :bash: :blowup: :lecture: :cussing: :angry2: :flaming:

[color=#6699cc]Moonstar night and Docbatman, welcome to the Boards.

[b]Docbatman[/b], please put some more effort into your posts.

[b]Moonstar night[/b], switch to decaf. :) In all seriousness, though, calm down. Work on your post quality. Explain why you're so upset, for example. And lay off the smilies. 'Kay?

If you don't improve your post quality, you will be subject to a ban warning.[/color]