OtakuBoards

The Ryu spirts...[pg 13]

demonslovehurts

To know how this goes...read summery in adventure inn.I'll start.It begins in the village of Tonika.And Tory is gatheriong supplies.(me)

Tory watched as the humans walked past her,unanoticed.Smiling to herself,she pittied them for think her a human when she was reall a Spirt-Aura.Not the one from many years ago but one of the newer ones to be given the choice.

As she walked down the village path,she stopped to get some things for the Dragon Spirts.Maybe,no one would notice her wierd violet eyes or the bright cerulean hair for any reason.But maybe they would.She gathered what she needed from the shops and made her way back to the hide out.Her blue cloak blue feircly against the dust infested winds and she sqiunted her eyes...

Meteo was walking through the town as he eventually sees Tory. Meteo walks near her but stays silent. Meteo knows that the Human will not notice his ears being demonic so he could blend in. [i]She is doing a good job at wanting to hide her Dragon features. Only the ones that are with her would know.[/i] Meteo thinks. As he looks at through dust winds Meteo squints but he also seems to notice that she hasn't noticed him yet. Meteo walks up to her and passes her.

"Stay close miss. We are going inside one of the shops and I'll help you into it." Meteo says as he draws out Lumina and mumbles out a chant which the dust winds start passing the two of them. "Tell me We'll move At the same time to keep the dust at bay for us anyways." Meteo says standing keeping the dust split. "Hurry i'm not gonna keep this forever."

Tory nodded and and she ran into the shop.She set the stuff down and began to rub her eyes.She opened her eyes which were watered and blurred.She looked at Meteo and smiled."Thank you for saving me.My eyes never really worked in dust storms like that.And...I'm sorry but my sight right now is not really perfect so,who are you?"Tory said as she squinted.

Meteo sheaths Lumina. "My name is Meteo. I am a wanderer. I just happen to see you in trouble so I helped." Meteo says. "The sword I was using is Lumina. Some call Lumina the sword of Luminescence." Meteo says. "now I will be off." With that Meteo goes to the door. Once Meteo gets to the door he stops [i]she might stiil need help... [COLOR=DarkRed]Yeah but we cannot stay with an insolent whelp like her. But if she is a dragon she could be a useful pawn...[/COLOR] Shuma I'm not sure she is but we have to make sure she is protected for now. [COLOR=DarkRed]Fine. We'll watch over her and if she is I'll begin my plan.[/COLOR][/i] Meteo thinks.

"Well we've changed our mind. We'll protect you for now." Meteo says. A confused look comes across Tory's face along with everyone in the store. "Me and Shuma will protect you for the moment miss. But only for the time being." Meteo says in a stern tone. Meteo's eyes change red as his skin turns dark tan and his hair turns white revealing Shuma. "[COLOR=DarkRed]Name's Shuma.[/COLOR]" Shuma says He turns to the shop keeper. "[COLOR=DarkRed]GIVE THE GIRL SOME EYE DROPS OR ELSE!!!![/COLOR]" Shuma demands running to him and picking him up by the shirt in one hand. "[COLOR=DarkRed]I will not ask nicely again!!![/COLOR]" Shuma says with authority and his fist glows a dark flame.

"O.k. I will. Just don't kill me." The shop keeper pleads as Shuma drops him and the shop keeper goes into the back and brings back eye drops and gives them to Tory. Shuma looks at him. "[COLOR=DarkRed]Your payment is your life. Be glad I didn't kill you.[/COLOR]" Shuma remarks. "[COLOR=DarkRed]Besides I'll be seeing you on the otherside one day. I'd be glad to beat you down then, Shop Keeper.[/COLOR]" Shuma then sits by Tory with his arms crossed not happy with Meteo's Decision.

Tory smiled and put the eye drops in.She blinked and sighed."Much better.I thank you,"Tory said as she placed the stuff in her lap."My name is Tory Inazma.I shouldn't have come alone without Shiri.He could have helped me a little but,you were nice enough to help."She quietly.She turned her head and frowned."I can sense you did not intend to help yet,you did for some reason."

Tory slapped her forehead and sighed."I'm sorry for being so rude. :animeblus I donot always act like this."She took an apple and bite into it.Her claws came out and swiped the apple to peices. :animedepr "I can't control myself.This is so bad."She mummbled as she pulled them back in.

Shuma seen the claws as she was pulling them back in. "So are you a dragon. Me and Meteo have been looking for the group of you." Shuma says. "Well we need to get to your group. I was around when the dragons first appeared... but that was a thousand years ago... I've reincarnated every hundred years So Meteo I reincarnated in but Meteo has a personality with him too. So we have to share the body."

"Sorry for saying my life's story... Meteo insisted we helped." Shuma says. Shuma picks up an apple and breaks the apple to several pieces varying pieces. "There we equal now." shuma takes a bite of one of the pieces. "I'm glad Meteo did. Now I can start my plan in becoming a king of Demons." Shuma Mutters.

"No matter,"Tory said as she stood.She finished the apple and tossed the remains in the trash."I must get back to my friends.And,I never talk about them when I'm in a village.They could find out where they hide and that's not good."Tory grabbed her knapsack and placed the goods in it.She slung it over her shoulder and sighed.

"And,I'm not a true Dragon spirt.I'm just a Dragon Aura.I'm the hider for them.If anyone finds out where they are,I move them to another spot."Tory said as she peerked her head up.She sniffed the air and frowned.A human rushed past her and knocked her down."Hey!!You've got nerve to just knock me down and not say sorry,mister!"

The human stopped and turned around.His blue eyes flashed dangerously."I know who you are."He whispered as he leaned towards her.He placed a hand on her shoulder and helped her up.

"You do?"Tory said as she worridly backed up slightly.She didnt trust him.

"Of course,I've been looking for you,Princess Tory.Where did you run off to in such a hurry?It's been two months but your smell never changed."He said laughing. He looked at Meteo."Who's you friend here?"He said drawing his sword.

"How did you know I was the Princess?No one knows but my friends."Tory said as she moved the sword out of attack range.

"It's me,Mark."He said frowning.

"The Mark I knew was a demon.You are a human."Tory said as she looked closely at him.She looked as if she was trying to spot something and then,she smiled."You have the Creasent mark on your right shoulder!It is you!"

"Yeah,that's what I tried saying.I have to be in disguise while I was trying to find you.Your fathers worried sick.He wants you to come home."Mark said as he looked at her."And you've changed.A lot.You diyed you hair and your eye color's changed.What happened those two months?"

"Long story.Are going to follow me to where they are,Shuma?"Tory said as she turned around and slightly smiled.

OOC:I probably wasn't this specificWhen Meteo's skin eyes and hair changes to shuma's Shuma is there. When Shuma's hair, skin, and Eyes turn to Meteo's Meteo is there.
BIC:
Shuma gets up and walks to Mark within sword attack range. "[COLOR=DarkRed]Be greatful whelp. I could kill you with any move I want. The Legend is near you boy...[/COLOR]" Shuma whispers. "[COLOR=DarkRed]I'm her protector for now with Meteo Who is one with me. If you dare attack I will use the force of Legends and Trust me You and I are on different Levels.[/COLOR]" Shuma says outloud the red eyes glow with great intensity.

[i]Shuma you are getting out of control. He's a swordsman Let me take him on if he's looking for a fight. Swordsman on swordsman. [COLOR=DarkRed]Fine... Do as you wish.[/COLOR] "[COLOR=DarkRed]You got lucky... Meteo is gonna show himself...[/COLOR]" Shuma says. Shuma transforms into Meteo and Meteo draws the Meteor Sword and draws Lumina. "Just to keep things interesting." Meteo says.

Mark pushed Tory away."He's looking for a fight,princess.Stay back."Tory watched as Mark raised his double bladed sword again.

"Please...your making a scene.Please,don't fight."Tory said as she stepped in between the both of them."Shuma...Meteo,you got the wrong impression of Mark. He's just doing what he thinks is right,"Tory turned to Mark."I'm sorry,I must set you free from your postion.You can no longer protect me.They have chossen to do that now.Tell father...I'll miss him.But,I'm one of them now."

Tory could feel hot tears sting her eyes.She hated fights and even more,those picked by Mark.Tory looked around.People had gathered and were looking at all three of them.

"But Princess Tory...your father asked me to take care of you."Mark said as his eyes flashed silver.

Tory walked to Mark.She opened her hands and sakura blossoms were being created by her hands.She tilted her head and smiled."I can't help what he wants...I've grown up and they taken that place of protecting me...Just remember...I'll always be your truest friend."She threw her arms in the sky and the sakura blossoms burst in the air glided around everyone.The humans looked at them amazed and they were all smiling.

Tory turned around and looked at Meteo."This is not what you wanted but,this is the way it should be.I heard what Shuma said about the whole him becoming the demons king...and I hope I can be of help.See,I'm trying to become the Dragon-weilder.And if I do...I'll be the highest rank of Ryu.No ones done it yet...but I have to help someone for their dreams inorder to do it."

Tory walked to the humans.She held her hands above her head.The sakura bloosoms released a powder all over them."You humans will go back to your daily lives.You will have not remembered any of this and we will be on our way."The humans fell to their knees and went to a deep sleep.

"Did you kill them?"Mark said.

"No,I put them to sleep.So,I hope to meet up with you some day,Mark,"Tory said as she shook his hand.Tory let go and looked back at Meteo.He had a scowl on his face."So,are you going to be traveling back to the hide out with me?"

"Well now... I guess we'd have to have a match someother time sir mark. We might have a good match..." Meteo says. "Tory we'll go with you. Besides my swordsmanship and Shuma's S class powers are of great use." Meteo says as he walks to her putting Lumina and the meteor Sword up. "Well shall we be off." Meteo says as he goes to the door opening it up.

[i][COLOR=DarkRed]Meteo we will have to protect Tory with Great skill. Besides we are still gonna have to trick the dragons into helping us become king in one fierce battle with the mightiest demons.[/COLOR] Thats your dream Shuma ad besides can't you beat them with your favorite technique, The End all be all???[COLOR=DarkRed] Somehow those are strong enough to survive it but if the dragons help we should be able to win no matter what...[/COLOR] Meteo and shuma think.

"Right...goodbye Mark.Let's go,Meteo."Tory began to step over the humans and begin her trek out of the village.The wind grazed the top of her head and she slightly smiled that she was finally away from that horrid human village.

They walked in silence and Tory thought of her life before all of this started.Maybe it was better...her family never did pay any attantion to her...

[Sorry so short...I have limited time on internet. :mad: ]