MidoriWaterfall Posted June 15, 2005 Posted June 15, 2005 [SIZE=1]Um, if it's not any trouble, I'm looking for an avitar and bannar with waterfalls on it or the cat from trigun... wasn't his name bakeneko???... can someone help me please? i've tried doing an avitar... but it didn't work :animestun too confusing, so yeah, much appriciated if anyone can help meh. I want them both to match. dono![/SIZE]
Delta Posted June 15, 2005 Posted June 15, 2005 [COLOR=#7C0201][SIZE=1]Kuro...neko? You want a Kuroneko-sama set? With waterfalls in the background? How unique! Consider it done! Please wait for my set, okay?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
MidoriWaterfall Posted June 15, 2005 Author Posted June 15, 2005 yeah [I]kuro[/I]neko that's it :animeblus . domo arigatou!!
Delta Posted June 15, 2005 Posted June 15, 2005 [COLOR=#7C0201][SIZE=1]I failed. Big time. Avatar: [RIGHT][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23780&stc=1[/IMG][/RIGHT] Banner: [RIGHT][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23781&stc=1[/IMG][/RIGHT] Sorry I couldn't figure out where to put the waterfalls I promised you (EDIT: good sakurasuka's a genius!). If you'd like a different set, please say so. I can make you another one. *niko niko* Cheers! [/SIZE][/COLOR]
sakurasuka Posted June 15, 2005 Posted June 15, 2005 [CENTER][SIZE=1]I love Kuroneko *heart* Anyway, here's your request. It's a unique on, that's for sure. (Oh yeah, ignore my PM, I found the tread ^^) av- [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/midoriav1.jpg[/img] url- [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/midoriav1.jpg[/url] ban- [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/midoriban1.jpg[/img] url- [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/midoriban1.jpg[/url] Well, that's certainly a longer one. It'll eat up alot of your sig (You could always go to tinyurl.com to change that, but anyway...) I hope you like it![/SIZE][/CENTER]
MidoriWaterfall Posted June 15, 2005 Author Posted June 15, 2005 oh wow! they're both AWSOME! thanx for trying revue! (sakurasuka, ignore my pm i just sent you, kay?) ACK! I can't get the banner up :animecry: ... i don't think... ah! there it is!!
sakurasuka Posted June 15, 2005 Posted June 15, 2005 [CENTER][SIZE=1]Glad you like it. Let me know if you need anything changed![/SIZE][/CENTER]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now